We are pleased to offer a full range of security and operational continuity services for government and commercial clients, across multiple critical infrastructure sectors.
As a tribally owned, certified 8(a) corporation, Buffalo Horse will complement the services of large, established federal contracting companies as a subcontractor, thereby satisfying the Government’s small business requirements.
Companies which may have an interest in teaming with a best-in-class firm are encouraged to contact the leadership team.
- Indian Incentive Program
- Tribally Owned
- Certified 8(a)
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Minority Business
- HUBZone [through sister company]
- Existing contractual relationships with clients
- Strategic long-term value in addition to potential subcontracting opportunities
- Rapid team deployment
- Proven record of successful project delivery
- Financially stable and viable
The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Office of Small Business Programs has established an incentive program for prime contractors to encourage the use of Native American-owned businesses. This Indian Incentive Program allows eligible prime contractors to receive a rebate of 5 percent of the total amount subcontracted to Indian Organizations, Indian-Owned Economic Enterprise, and Native Hawaiian Small Business Concerns.